LCD OPTICAL BONDING
M S Electronics specializes in the engineering and manufacturing of enhanced LCD display systems .M S Electronics's optical bonding service is tailored between any specific display and cover lens or touch panels or a combination of both. Our technical team maintains predominant quality control in process.
We use nothing less than the industry-standards in bonding material and in-house processes. M S Electronics offers a range of TFT-LCDs featuring high performance, long LCD life, advanced technology .
We have the capability to customize LCDs to match your solution, and also resource LCD panels based on the criteria of your need.
Benefits of Optical Bonding listed below:
- Visibility-reduction of glare layers resulting with increase in readability by up to 400%.
- Ruggedization-scratch, moisture, vibration and impact resistance.
- Reliability-with full Optical Bonding, the strength of an LCD is improved by up to 300%.
- Temperature handling-M S Electronics bonding adhesive can handle extreme temperature range as well as thermal shock.
- Clarity-Will remain bonded and optically clear while the additional mass of full optical bonding resin and cover glass provide larger "heat sink" effect to help dissipate undesired temperature extremes from the LCD.
M S Electronics’s in -house engineers are experienced in designing and manufacturing touch displays for a wide variety of applications such as:
- Customized Solutions
Touch Screen Integration:
M S Electronics is an integrator of touch screen technologies for a wide variety of display types and sizes. Touch screens are a popular value-added option in a variety of applications where keyboard and mouse systems do not allow an intuitive, rapid, or accurate interaction by the user with the display's content. With a display surface, and direct interaction without any hardware (keyboard or mouse) between the user and content, few accessories will be required.
Our in-house engineers work with our customers to design and implement a touch screen solution to meet their requirement. Customers may also take advantage of our ability to manufacture a touch enabled display sub-assembly to be integrated into their larger system. Touch screen technology through M S Electronics means your requirements are met with the highest quality products and service.
All display integration and enhancements are done in-house, and we are capable of handling the full process of modifying display systems:
- Work with the customer to select the correct version of the processor
- Assist in the selection of the proper peripherals and the best LCD display
- Design the display sub-assembly portion of the system
- Add display enhancements
- Touch screen selection
- Optical Bonding
- Panel PC Design
- Integrate all of the Hardware and OS/Firmware
- Build prototypes
- Touch Screen Integration Services Are Done in Clean Room
- Experts in the Handling of Touch Screen Products Which Helps to Eliminate Accidental Scratching or Breakage
- “One Stop Shop” Offering Full Turnkey Solutions
- One Supplier, Single Point of Responsibility
- Reduces Margin Stacking Across Multiple Suppliers
- Domestic Engineering and Application Support